Monday 7 March 2011

Next stop - Northern Beaches


Somehow I managed to loose this page so here it is again! The big news... a new house! Can't wait! 7 moves, including 2 countries in 3 years... This time though, the boxes I've so carefully stored each time will be freecycled as this one will be ours!

Its a little cottage on the side of a hill, between the sea and Pittwater. It's currently 2 flats but its got the bare bones of a lovely little house which feels just right and we're going to have fun playing with it and making it ours. It has a whopping garden, which backs onto a reserve. The garden needs to be shown some love and I can't wait - the current owner hasn't ever been to the end! Its also got a chicken coop so I think we're about to turn all Good Life. M has plans of vegetable patches and I think I will be quite happy with the view of a sea of green until it meets the ocean in the distance.

To get there I have some serious moving to do and being the only non-worker, I know that will be on my shoulders. But it will be so worth it in the end and I'm so looking forward to putting down some roots again.

No comments:

Post a Comment