skip to main | skip to sidebar
Adventures on a little yellow bicycle

Monday, 13 June 2011

Shop: Suzannah












I parked outside Suzannah whilst visiting Cliften Nurseries, one of my regular haunts for pot plants. Suzannah is Suzannah Crabb who was once a trend forecaster but now makes beautiful tea dresses to order, from her shop in Maida Vale. She now also makes wedding dresses, of which I'm on the hunt.

Suzannah Boutique
6 Bristol Gardens
London W9 2JG


Posted by Lizzie at 06:37
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Fashion, London, Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Lizzie
View my complete profile

Find Me Here!

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • Camp Cove, Watsons Bay
    Since getting back from London, M and I have been on a strict health regime, a la Dr Gillian, which resolves eating copious amounts of veg...
  • Emery et Cie tiles
    I love High Road House in Chiswick for lots of reasons. It was close to where I used to work, and also close to where my brother lives so ...
  • Shop: Ras shoes
    Been on a bit of a shoe fest recently. One of my findings is the lovely Spanish shop, Ras , who sell perfect pumps, clogs and boots that sm...
  • The Happiness Shop - Designers Guild
    Not for me are white 'beachy' style houses.  I want my home to sing and make me happy.  Queen of the happiness stakes for me is Tr...
  • Shops: Fabric in Portobello
    On the hunt for fabric for the cane sofa that I'm reviving, I've visited two of my favourite West London fabric stores. The first i...
  • Hotel: Saint Valerie, Juan-Les-Pins, Cap D'Azure
    My beloved is attending the advertising conference that happens annually in Cannes and so it seemed rude not to join him for a few days. Th...
  • Money makes the world go round
    Next week we are completing on our purchase and with the money to pay for it in a bank account in the UK, I've had the challenge of jugg...
  • Our last guest
    This little fella was on a rug that we had stored during our rental and uncurled on our last night. On first poke, we thought he had suffer...
  • Little bathroom
    My first thought goes to possibly the yuckiest room in the house, which is the bathroom on the lower floor.  When we first saw the house, ...
  • Home... until next Thursday
    For the past 4 months we've been staying in a house with this gorgeous view. Sadly, next Thursday, this phase is coming to an end but g...

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Lovely blogs I like

  • 100 Layer Cake
  • Boubou Teatime - Like The moment..
  • Chez Pim
  • coco+kelley
  • decor8
  • disneyrollergirl
  • Elspeth Thompson's Weblog
  • [frockwriter]
  • From a North London Kitchen...
  • Inside Out blog
  • jane brocket
  • JapanSugoi
  • Kingdom Of Style
  • kiss the groom
  • Lobster and Swan
  • Mishy Lane
  • MRS TREFUSIS TAKES A TAXI
  • Pure Blog
  • Shannon Fricke
  • Shibuya246
  • spatialist
  • THE COVETED
  • The Design Files
  • The English Can Cook
  • The Persephone Post
  • The School of Life
  • Tokyo Story
  • tokyo through the drinking glass
  • Verdigris Vie
  • Victoria with Roses
  • Wee Birdy
  • {this is glamorous} : adventures in love, design, fashion, home decor, food & travel
Show 25 Show All

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (25)
      • What I learned today #358
      • Shop: Ras shoes
      • What I learned today #364
      • Hotel: Saint Valerie, Juan-Les-Pins, Cap D'Azure
      • What I learned today #357
      • Website: Doggelganger
      • What I learned today
      • What I learned today #354
      • Shop: Clifton Nurseries
      • What I learned today #353
      • Shop: Renaissancelife.co.uk
      • What I learned today #350:
      • Shop / cafe: Petersham Nurseries
      • Shop: Baby Ceylon
      • What I learned today no 352
      • Home: Nice wallpaper
      • Shop: Suzannah
      • Marylebone Summer Fayre
      • Cafe: Morito, Exmouth Market
      • Shops: Fabric in Portobello
      • What I learned today #351:
      • Shop: Monicaandjoe.co.uk
      • Shop: Phoenix on Golborne
      • Hampstead Women's Pond
      • Shop: Kokon Tozai
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (39)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (62)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (13)