Tuesday 14 June 2011

Shop: Clifton Nurseries




Yep I know, an oldie, but such a goodie. This little gem is hidden behind houses in Little Venice, Maida Vale and houses a garden centre, cafe, shop and flower shop. Its not massive but always full of new and unusual plants and they do lectures and courses. They also sell great water features such as the Medusa fountain I had in the garden of my last flat. Amazingly, they are currently selling old wooden crates for £19.99 which is unheard of. Many a time I've just popped in for something and spent a fortune on plants for my window boxes. They aren't cheap here but they do seem to last for ages.

Its a bit of a bugger to park nearby, so don't - far better to walk along the canal which is so gorgeous near there. Whilst in the area you can also visit the pretty tea dress shop Suzannah, just round the corner.

5a Clifton Villas
London W9 2PH
Tel: +44 207 289 6851

No comments:

Post a Comment