Thursday 19 February 2009

Blossom


Not much of a blog today because my boy is on his way back.. Having fully devastated the glass palace Im doing my best to put it right and remove the coffee cups from their positions of 'on their way back to the kitchen'.  And having had a lovely Skype with the hardworking Clare, I've got to get a wiggle on ... Its gloriously sunny, although when I get out there I know it will still be glove weather, and Im going to go to Shibuya to buy food for dinner.  I would really like it to be paella but I know I haven't got a hope in hell of securing appropriate rice so Im going to attempt a seafood risotto instead.  M is a bit of a takeover merchant so I'll start and look a bit helpless and I'm sure he will take over and show me how to do it properly.  Little will he know that its only a ploy and Rick Stein is there guiding me all the way!

Meanwhile, here are some pictures of blossoms for you taken in the local park ... They are exceptionally early apparently and we've all got some form of hay fever, but they are absolutely stunning and smell amazing so who cares about a runny nose when its so obvious that Spring is on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment