Tuesday 30 November 2010

And... breathe...!


It's been a while since I posted and I thought I might pop in and explain why. With the excuse that my elderly father is coming over from the UK for Christmas, and what was I going to do with him in Sydney, let alone with all those stairs in the Surry Hills house, I've rented a little somewhere special on the northern beaches for a couple of months.

And oh, how lovely it is to be back! I feel sane again. There are birds popping in for morning visits (M calls me Dr Doolittle), dolphins, morning runs and swims. I'm cooking and I feel inspired again. I even managed to do some writing work (unofficially of course) last week for a event concept and it was one of my best evers, even if I do say so myself!

M is coming up after work on his gorgeous motorbike on days that he doesn't have his children. And I've got space from them all when I don't want to be part of somebody else's family. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment